Bourne End Week

Godfrey Clark posted this 25 April 2017

As I am unable to add new clubs to the website at the moment, the forum is the working man’s alternative. Upper Thames Sailing Club have invited the Solos to attend Bourne End Week where historically there have been few Solos but now the beginnings of a fleet is emerging to take the place of the OKs which I am told have declined in number. With a lack of Solo sailing on the river Thames its self, despite a Thames valley league, this could be a nice opening for us. A class start will be provided subject to numbers if some members find the drive to Salcombe that weekend a bit far! “This historic regatta is held at the end of May over the Bank Holiday weekend (Fri 26th to Wed 31st May), and is combined with the Thames A Rater nationals and Merlin Rocket River Championships. Great racing, socials, camping and quality catering.” Check out the UTSC website for all information or mail David Taylor (dt.riversdale@gmail.com)

2 Comments
Order By Standard | Newest | Votes | All
Steve Ede posted this 26 April 2017

Goff - I've just created UTSC on the website and put in a diary entry for this event.

Terry Palmer posted this 4 Weeks ago

More BEW info here

Last Edited 4 Weeks ago

Disclaimer: The National Solo Class Association disclaims any liability with respect to content in the blogs and forums areas of this web site. The opinions expressed by users in these postings are not necessarily the opinions of the Association or it's committee.