Equipment used at Nationals

Barrie Woodhall posted this 4 Weeks ago

I'm sure I saw somewhere that top finishers in the 2017 National Championship were requested to list details of their boat, mast, sail etc. Was this information ever received and if so is it going to be published? Barrie Woodhall Shustoke SC ps If the information has been received but not used I am willing to list it all out onto a spread sheet and issue it on the forum, just need to email the info to me (or post) not sure how info was collated, if at all??

3 Comments
Order By Standard | Newest | Votes | All
Ian Mcdonald posted this 4 Weeks ago

and it would be even more interesting,with our strong rule control, if any difference in position would be seen if the top ten helms swapped boats?

Nick Marden posted this 3 Weeks ago

Barrie, you are probably thinking of the Yachtsandyachting.com website which invites top ten finishers to input their gear. This is the link: http://www.yachtsandyachting.com/class/Solo/#GearGuide I see only two have entered details from 2017.

Barrie Woodhall posted this 3 Weeks ago

Thanks Nick - Thought I'd seen it somewhere. Pity more details haven't been entered.

Disclaimer: The National Solo Class Association disclaims any liability with respect to content in the blogs and forums areas of this web site. The opinions expressed by users in these postings are not necessarily the opinions of the Association or it's committee.