The current forecast for the Noble Marine Winter Championship is currently 22mph gusting 39mph at 9am and sustained gusts of 39-40 throughout the day. Clearly too strong to race, so please be aware that we may postpone the event until April 1st and run it alongside the Midland Championship. We will monitor the forecast and make a final decision at 12pm Friday. Please tell any of your fellow sailors if they are planning to attend.

Will Loy

President NSCA