Solo Specific

Steve Dixon posted this 13 April 2017

Help! I recently moved house, and updated my address on my on line account and when I renewed and the magazine is still being sent to my old address. Fortunately still have mail fowarding. Have tried emailing membership secretary but no reply, Can anyone help? Steve Solo 3753

2 Comments
Order By Standard | Newest | Votes | All
Will Loy posted this 15 April 2017

Hi Steve, send me your address to will_loy@hotmail.com and I will send you a copy. I will ensure your new address is noted by Andrew Thompson who is in temporary charge of the membership slot. Regs, Will

Steve Dixon posted this 13 April 2017

Help! I recently moved house, and updated my address on my on line account and when I renewed and the magazine is still being sent to my old address. Fortunately still have mail fowarding. Have tried emailing membership secretary but no reply, Can anyone help? Steve. Solo 3753

Disclaimer: The National Solo Class Association disclaims any liability with respect to content in the blogs and forums areas of this web site. The opinions expressed by users in these postings are not necessarily the opinions of the Association or it's committee.