Mounts Bay Update

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

As part of the negotiations for this year's Nationals we agreed to have a final decision mid-May about whether or not the event would happen.  I'm pleased to be able to report that, as things currently stand, we intend to run the event.  We are in active discussion about whether the entry limit of 100 can be increased without compromising safety.  I hope to be able to provide a substantive update on this point by the end of the month.

Upcoming Events

Latest News

Latest For Sale