Inlands

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

UPDATE THURSDAY - the forecast for Sunday has improved so we intend to stick with the two day format.

 

In light of the forecast for this weekend we have decided to bring forward the start time for Saturday.  The first warning signal will now be at 12:25 with the briefing at 11:15.  The SIs allow us to run race 4 on Saturday; a decision about this will be made by the briefing on Saturday.

Look out for further announcements tomorrow afternoon.  If the forecast remains the same we are very likely to make the Inlands a one-day event this year.

Upcoming Events

Latest News

Latest For Sale